The learning support is specifically adapted to the needs of your child by our qualified teachers.
In order to make learning support as effective and targeted as possible, we offer individual support sessions only. Within this framework, our trained specialists can respond to the individual needs of your child in the best possible way in order to achieve learning progress as quickly as possible.
Our learning support differs from simple “tutoring” in that it is not only designed to eliminate subject-specific knowledge deficits, but also to provide children and adolescents with long-term (learning) strategies for acquiring and applying knowledge.
You can choose between face-to-face lessons on our premises or our location-independent online learning assistance.
Our offer in 10 points
- online or face-to-face
- specialized in grades 5-13.
- individual tutoring only
- subject specific
- support and learning assistance for all school tasks (final paper, project work, presentation, oral exams)
- provision of supporting material
- personal contact with qualified teaching staff
- flexible contract terms
- uncomplicated and fast booking, 7 days a week
- intensive lessons during school vacations